To respect the new rights of citizens and your new obligations of transparency towards them, you will have to put in place the mechanisms (e.g.: directive, process, form or adapted technological solution) which will allow you in particular:
1. To obtain separate valid consent for each specific purpose in simple and clear terms;
2. To present the request for consent separately from the other information provided if it is in writing;
3. To provide the information required by law to the person whose information is collected;
4. To inform a person when they are the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing;
5. To inform a person before using a technology allowing them to be identified, located or profiled and of the means offered to activate these functions;
6. To publish detailed information on your policies and practices on the company’s website or, if it does not have a site, to make this information accessible by any other appropriate means;
8. To process requests and complaints from citizens regarding your management of personal information.