How to maximize your investments?
When the time comes to evaluate or choose a data governance and protection management solution, it is important to have a long-term vision. This way of approaching the subject will allow you to put into perspective the elements that will ensure that your data governance can endure and transform into advantages for your company.
If, like many companies around the world, you have adopted Microsoft365 and Azure collaboration and productivity tools, you have probably already benefited from the advantages that these solutions offer you. Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, OneDrive, already simplify the work of your users by facilitating collaboration between them, your customers and suppliers.
So, before adding software to your environment, you are probably asking yourself these questions:
- Does the Microsoft 365 suite or Azure already offer what we are looking for?
- Are we using our Microsoft365 suite or our Azure solution to its full potential?
- Our Microsoft365 or Azure licenses cover this type of functionality?
Why not start the same thinking for your data governance and protection needs? If a perfectly integrated, compatible, intuitive solution maintained by the same provider that offers you the Microsoft365 suite and Azure is available, would you be interested? It’s worth thinking about!
Our choice falls on Microsoft, why?
- Maturity of the solution and adoption worldwide by thousands of companies
- Solution developed and supported by a long-term vision
- Unprecedented integration with the entire Microsoft365 suite, Azure and Windows
- Ease of deployment and autonomy for businesses
- Over a hundred data connectors to accommodate different data sources
- Combination between governance, risk management, incident management
- Incident management and automated processes
- No direct impact on your IT equipment
- No dependency on third-party providers
Once implemented, management of the solution can easily be transferred to one of your resources to carry out daily operations. Intuitive interfaces combined with integration with your tools allow you to quickly achieve operational autonomy. Governing your data is, in a way, your responsibility.
Microsoft is becoming essential given the depth of the solution, the ease and speed with which it can be deployed. In addition to being 100% integrated into your Microsoft ecosystem, these proven solutions have already met the needs of Europe since 2018, so why not focus on them?